We woke up to tiny cinnamon rolls compliments of our elves. Of course the baked rolls were covered and the unbaked rolls were stashed in the refrigerator to prevent any disasters with the dog or cats. They included a note about how to bake them. Such a fun treat! Below is a rough how we think they did it in case any other elves need some inspiration.
How to Bake Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Use a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 400′
- Cut each roll into thirds and re-roll into three tiny cinnamon rolls
- Place rolls into greased pan, our elves used a mini muffin pan.
- Our rolls baked for 8 minutes but time may vary depending on your stove, pan used, and brand of rolls used.
- After baking apply icing if included with your rolls.